Monday, March 15, 2010

Today's Dare

======== to me
show details 7:17 PM (2 hours ago)
Why do we have such low standards for ourselves but high expectations for our mate? The answer is a painful pill to swallow. We are selfish.

When a husband puts his interests, desires and priorities in front of his wife thats a sign of selfishness. when a wife constantly complains about the time and engery she spends meeting the needs of her husband that is a sign of selfishness. The bottom line is that you either make decisions out of love for others or love for yourself. Put the happiness of your partner above your own. Love leads to inner joy.

Questions to ask yourself:
-Do I truely want what's best for my spouse?
-Do I want them to feel loved by me?
-Do they believe i have their best interests in mind?
-Do they see me as looking out for myself first?


Today's Dare
Whatever you put your time, energy and money into will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says "I was thinkg about you today"
A. u love me.

No comments: