Thursday, March 18, 2010

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!

...............@yahoo.com to me
show details 3:18 PM (11 hours ago)
What's the deal with you man, you never stay in touch just like you need money I needed the drawings you didn't come through, you asked for a phone I told you I can do that but you haveto be responsible for your phone bill. I also told you I will just pay you for your work and still I don't hear from you I thought you said you was down with KJ. I really needed those drawings and you never sent them to me and that's not professional at all. This whole shit is about to blow and now you decide to drop the ball I don't understand!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


Boma Ye to ---------.
show details 5:10 PM (9 hours ago)
moving fwd i think we should keep our relationship on a strickly consulting basis, i u need designs; i will give you my rates and we can take it from there.
- Show quoted text -
--
http://boooooomaye.blogspot.com/
Reply
Forward

Reply


------------@yahoo.com to me
show details 5:19 PM (9 hours ago)
That's the way it always was suppose to be and let's just do it. I'm waiting for the shoes... Thanks
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: Boma Ye
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:10:10 -0400
- Show quoted text -
Reply
Forward

Reply


Boma Ye to --------
show details 1:05 AM (1 hour ago)
- Show quoted text -
--
http://boooooomaye.blogspot.com/
Reply
Forward
Reply by chat to ------

Reply


Boma Ye to ................
show details 1:14 AM (1 hour ago)
in that case you have an outstanding debt of 4 sneakers that i send to you. where are my wages?
- Show quoted text -
--
http://boooooomaye.blogspot.com/
Reply
Forward

Reply


--------@yahoo.com to me
show details 1:23 AM (56 minutes ago)
I don't understand what happen to the relationship, I want us to continue business so could we do that? I will get you paid give me a minute to work that out ok.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: Boma Ye
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 01:14:17 -0400
- Show quoted text -
Reply
Forward

Reply


-----------@yahoo.com to me
show details 1:31 AM (48 minutes ago)
We had a arrangement you told me yo I will give you these on good faith, I never said I wasn't going to pay you. You think I have money man I'm just like you just trying to make it. I will get you paid its cool, in the beginning it was cool now your feeling some kind of way and I'm sorry you feel this way all I want to do is get this business off the ground, I thought you was down with the situation. We didn't make any money yet not one cent this shit take time to happen, its all about getting the product sold. Don't be fooled I'm twisted like everyone else!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: Boma Ye
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 01:14:17 -0400
- Show quoted text -
Reply
Forward

Reply


Boma Ye to .............
show details 1:37 AM (43 minutes ago)
i understand all that ma dude, but u r not giving me anything to work with, i cant work with promises. u said u can commit to a phone and $80 a month for the bill, now ur saying its my responsibility.
when we talked face to face; i offered to sell the product and keep a percentage but u didnt agree to that idea either. Truthfully in this situation, u r the only person gaining. i dont mind working for no monetary pay right now but u gotta give me something.

- Show quoted text -
--
http://boooooomaye.blogspot.com/
Reply
Forward

No comments: