Friday, March 12, 2010

"I LOVE YOU MORE ALLOWING ME TO DO THIS..."










--------- to me
show details 2:12 AM (5 minutes ago)

my love- the more you have been mentioning it the more I have actually thought about this myself. I trust you. So how about we start with a "pink1" and grow it into a "rihanna"? or what do you like the best? Lets discuss.

Boma Ye to ------
show details 1:15 AM (1 minute ago)

im very happy that u r open to my suggestions about your hair style,
again im not saying ur hair style is bad; im just looking at you from my artistic side, i believe that you should be more daring and push your look to the outter boundaries. You classify your dress look as corporate european street and i think that your hair should match. SO! attached are styles i want you to consider, i also have found someone who can hook you up with it. MY TREAT!!
i love you more for allowing me to do this; it just shows our potential together...