Monday, August 17, 2009

<< Proverbs 1:8 >>

New International Version (©1984)
Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching;

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
My son, listen to your father's discipline, and do not neglect your mother's teachings,

King James Bible
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

American King James Version
My son, hear the instruction of your father, and forsake not the law of your mother:

American Standard Version
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, And forsake not the law of thy mother:

Bible in Basic English
My son, give ear to the training of your father, and do not give up the teaching of your mother:

Douay-Rheims Bible
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother :

Darby Bible Translation
Hear, my son, the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the teaching of thy mother;

English Revised Version
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Webster's Bible Translation
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

World English Bible
My son, listen to your father's instruction, and don't forsake your mother's teaching:

Young's Literal Translation
Hear, my son, the instruction of thy father, And leave not the law of thy mother,

No comments: