Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WHY WE SHOULD LYNCH THE CAST OF “STREET FIGHTER”


according to http://smokingsection.uproxx.com- Have any of you seen this abomination of a movie?
Now I would never get up and go watch this movie. My IQ has more than two digits and I remember what happened in 1994. That memory haunts me every night before I sleep, word to the tears on my pillow.
My problem though is that I love my little sisters. And they love Street Fighter, more so, they love Chun-Li. Now they are 20 and 16; definitely old enough to go to the movies on their own. But I don’t trust these penis-bearing, hormonally-charged youths that walk around the malls at night these days. So Heckler, Koch and myself accompanied them for a late night screening of the aforementioned excuse of a movie.
i totally understand. this is all promo for the street fighter games!!! SMART!

No comments: