Thursday, June 19, 2008

-"take it as a vacation, i dont think he will have the time to sit down and talk to u"

YAY! I am excited! Alex let me know what you are upto when you get here
so we can meet us and of course talk about the love of our lives!!
Lol.



Sent on the go...

-----Original Message-----
From: "-------" <-----------@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:44:05
To:"-------" <--------@-group.com>, bomaye@att.blackberry.net,
alexander@bluemoe.com
Subject: BET Awards


-----
Alex is going to be in LA for the BET awards. He's coming in Saturday.
I know your going to all the events so you guys should meet up at some
point. As long as you don't talk about me! I cant have either of you
knowing too much :)

All these emails hit you guys on your respective blackberry's I think.

Love you both. Have a fun time!


----

No comments: