Monday, April 14, 2008

----

BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:17:39  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Blog   Just saw ur blog! I like my shout out! I see I was on your mind while  we weren't speaking. Careful...ppl might get jealous.   It looks great. You don't sound christian though (the asses. The  language. Etc). You (and I) have to work on guarding our minds. I think you  can really be an inspiration to ppl as someone who is cool and saved. I  know u think its just playing a role but it really does affect you.  Case in point the sin u committed recently. I think one thing that I am  trying to work on (and maybe you too) is falling in line with Gods plan  and expectations for me. Its tough in your industry I know.   Anyway- I love ur voice on your blog (and am happy your are doing  it!!!) but just wish I heard more of christian alex on it. I think that's my  struggle with you in general. I know this amazing side of you but I  don't feel like I consistently see it.   When we meet up I can share with you what i've decided I am going to do  in terms of branding myself (with my christianity in mind). I think  "----------" is going to be HUGE. The teacher loved the idea and she  helped me develop a plan.   Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:25:43  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Well we're starting over. That's why I'm waiting for quality time with  you. So we can really talk. Can't wait to finally see u!!  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:50:18  To: <@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   Nope u didn't tell me. U don't tell me anything these days BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From: arhone@tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:52:58  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Yea. Things suck without me.   Did I tell you I took a TV pilot class?  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:39:33  To: <@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   Yeah I think russell was to be one of her guests but I didn't c him.  I left. Taking too long to start, plus u weren't there BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:38:52  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Didn't realize I had such a crazy day ahead of me! Tonight def won't  work for me. Let's def try to see each other before you leave! ... But if  not- have fun on tour!!!  and I'll just see you when you get back.   Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:38:07  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Babe- Russell is back today and I run the ofc till Freny gets back from  maternity leave so I will have to take a rain check. Even though I  really wanted to! Thank u for the invite and thinking of me.  What are u doing this evening? Maybe we could do a late dinner?  I'm  also free thurs after work. Can't wait to catch up and tell you all  that's been going on.  Let me know.  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:53:52  To: <@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   12 noon 33 and 7th pen hotel BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:46:33  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Some days.   Be jealous. I just got calamari at Devins and am about to watch "the  hills"!!I   Hit me 2morrow about Egypt thing. Excited.  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: @att.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:37:44  To:<@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   U love me! BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From:@tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:21:06  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Feel so much better we talked today. U love me.  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net  Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:13:19  To: <@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   No prob. I already gave it to kinser but I wanted u to look at it. I  got the final verson also BOMA YE! www.boooooomaye.blogspot.com fresh from ghana  -----Original Message----- From: @tmo.blackberry.net  Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:03:32  To:bomaye@att.blackberry.net Subject: Re: Help!   Leaving work and heading to gym. Will send this to you later 2nite Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile  -----Original Message----- From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net  Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:32:50  To: <@tmo.blackberry.net> Subject: Re: Help!   Cool ------Original Message------ From:  To: Alexander "Boma ye" ReplyTo: Sent: Apr 7, 2008 17:21 Subject: Re: Help!  Already putting me to work? I'll edit and send back. This is a dinner  on you :) ------Original Message------ From: bomaye@att.blackberry.net To:  ReplyTo: bomaye@att.blackberry.net Sent: Apr 7, 2008 4:50 PM Subject: Help!  Pls look over this and correct it for me. -a letter to inkslingers giving them the right to use magpie image on  all article of clothing for 1yr or more  I alexander biney "bomaye" the owner of the magpie stores logo and  image grant full rights to blue moe inc/ inkslingers to use on all  garments/ merchandise- for a complete year from 7th april 2008 - 7th april  2009, On all inkslinger/ blue moe projects

1 comment:

Spio said...

Great website dude. I don't have your new number so call me an let me know everything's ok with you. It's papaa